Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Shelves

So instead of doing a review this week, I might do one anyway, I thought I would give a photo tour of my action figures that are pretty much everywhere in my apartment shelf by shelf. Starting with the living room:

Movie Shelf:

bayformers

random figures 
Guardians of the Galaxy mini mates and a few others

Gremlins

Turtles the Nickelodeon cartoon
 Transformers Shelf number one:

Metroplex and Kre-O combiners

Autobot Kre-O

Decepticon Kre-O

Kustom Kre-O with space ship

Transformers Generation deluxe figures

Transformers Generations Voyager class figures
 TVD Shelf:

The Pitt, Mini Mates, Leaderclass Jetfire

Deadpool Army 

O.M.F.G characters


Titanium Soundwave and Soundblaster

Standalone shelf
 Small book shelf:

Beast formers

Classic TMNT

Fallen Stikfa's

G.I.Joe Kre-O

Slimers, Lantern Rings and Green Lantern
 Mounted double tall wall shelf

X-Men Marvel Universe figures

Marvel Universe figures

Dr Doom
 Large book shelf

War for Cybertron combiners, and a dragon and Lantern Corps hero clix

Green Lantern and Sinestro

Spider-Man Marvel Legends and some Mini Mates

Random Marvel Legends 
Violators
 Misc Shelf

Legend Class Transformers

Scout Class Transformers

G.I.Joe

Mini Mates shelf one

Mini Mates Shelf two Iron Man

Almost empty shelf
 Transformers Shelf two:

The big guys

Transformers Prime

Kre-O constructors

Random Transformers

Autobots

Decpticons


Add caption

Add caption

Ninja Spawn, Darkness, Witchblade, Zeus

Marvel Legends

Mini figures

DC Comics figures


There you go guys there the shelves of all my action figures in my whole apartment. I don't know why I chose to do this but I though maybe it would be cool for you to see what my apartment consists of, and yes all the figures can and do get played with all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment