Sunday, March 8, 2015

Big dumb and awesome

ToyBiz, Marvel Toys who the fuck knows who made this gigantic piece of awesomeness but it was and is a great figure. This was what ever that companies name is/was when they made the Independent Heroes lines. Pitt was the first series BAF they had and he was the one most every fan wanted. I sure as shit wanted him, not because I was a fan of the comic, fuck I have never read any Pitt comics, but the figure was and is mother fucking awesome. Pitt was split in six parts packed with six different figures.



















Pitt is as wide as he is tall which makes him massive. He is one of the most wide BaF's ever made for his size. He is about 8" tall which makes him damn near as wide. Pitt is primarily grey with blue torn pants silver chains on his ankles, wrists, waist and across his chest. He has a black colored vest on his back. Pitts hair is long and black and done in a rotating pony tail. His eyes are red, blood shot red. Pitt has a wicked smile on his face with very white teeth that are painted very well. The silver on Pitt's chains across his chest are rubbing off on his chest under the vest and leaving silver marks. There is a black wash on Pitt's jeans that make them look dirty as well as on the chains.



















Pitt's articulation is a ball jointed hinge so he can look up and down. he has ball jointed shoulders. Single hinged elbows but the size of his arms limits his range of motion. His wrists are hinged with a swivel joint. Each one of his fingers is articulated in two places once on the knuckle and another on the upper digit. He has ab crunch and a waist rotation. His hips are ball jointed so he can do the splits, his hips swivel, he has single jointed knees, ankle rotation and hinge at the foot, his toes are articulated, so he can kinda stand on his toes.



















Like I said at the beginning of this review Pitt is an amazing character and the one thing I did not say is that my best friend Tyler gave him to me knowing how much I wanted him when he was doing a massive clean out of some of his figures. So Tyler thank you very much for one of the many center pieces of my toy collection I display the Pitt with pride and happiness knowing he is sitting right there as one of my lords of my shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment