Friday, October 22, 2010

Starting back up real soon

So I've been on a semi long hiatus from doing my reviews but that doesn't mean that I have stopped collecting my figures and as of next week I will start up again with the Wal-Mart Exclusives War Machine, Iron Man Mark IV, V & VI these are the 6 inch characters then I will move on from there to Mini-Mates, the treasure of my collection! Now what I ask of you, my readers is do you want to hear about articulation, paint apps, how close to the movie or comic they stay or just everything in general? Leave comments here so I know what you look for in a figure review and I will do my best to fulfill that wish for you, I have missed your feedback and comments and will try to do a review everyday, Sunday through Thursday taking Friday and Saturday for myself and my boyfriend.

Thats right I have a boyfriend now too. He is a Half-rician, mulatto guy who I am very much in love with. If you wanna meet him come to our usual haunt and you can, where we frequent is Casey's Bar in Portland on NW 6th and Couch. Come down have fun and enjoy the show (And by show I mean the crazy fun drunks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment