Sunday, February 1, 2015

Craptacular toy

I was challenged with this review by Milkman's friend Bil Shipley. He chose for me to review the ReActive Mummy action figure. This was a cheap figure to purchase and I can see why it was cheap. There are the main 5 points of articulation and that is what was from action figures from the early 80's and some part of the 90's. This mummy figure rotates at the head, shoulders and he kicks up and down with his legs. 

There is really no color detail with this figure. He has a beige color for his wrappings which are detailed very well for something that is a rereleased figure. The head of the Mummy is green as well as his hands. There is a gold ring on his right hand. Yup that's all the color details that is available for this figure. The head is sculpted with hair and wrinkles and stuff like that but its nice to see something on a figure this old even though its a reissue.

I really have nothing to say more about this figures I didn't like it but I was challenged and a challenge will always be met. Thank you Bil!


No comments:

Post a Comment