Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My corps

Many of you don't know that lately within in the Green Lantern comics that there have been more different corps coming out each representing a different color of the emotional spectrum. Red, blue, yellow, green, orange, violet, indigo, and black. Each represent an emotion. Red is Rage, Blue is Hope, Yellow is Fear, Green is Will Power, Orange is Greed, Violet is Love, Indigo is Compassion and Black is Death.

What corps do I fit the most in? Well there are three that I can see in my mind that I fit into well but the one that trumps them all is Blue of Hope. Blue Lanterns are serene and calm. They do not over react to anything that happens and know what they are getting into before they leap into the fray.

Why do I feel that the Blue Lanterns are the Corps that I fit into? I am eternally hopeful that my friends are happy that my family is in good health and that something better is around the corner.

In fearful day
In raging night
with strong hearts full
our souls ignite
when all seems lost
\in the war of light
look to the stars
for Hope burn bright.

Yeah I know not the most interesting blog this week but after the first gushing one and the one that was longer than Dirk Digglers wang I decided to go shorter for a change. If you comment and ask what corps I think you belong in I will tell you and what I know about them if I know you well enough.



2 comments:

  1. We've already deemed me as indigo. I'm very compassionate toward my friends, family, and the people around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im indigo, not nescessarily because of my compassion, but because of my empathy definately. But then you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete