Friday, November 6, 2009

Thought inducing.

Ok so farting around on the internet today I came across something that actually made me almost tear up. I seriously don't know what up with my psychology lately, first I do that really emotional blog and I spill my heart out to all my friends nearest and dearest to me. Then almost every day since I have woken up in a really happy go lucky mood where most anything does not bother me, maybe I am finally growing into my emotions and becoming something better that I was when I was younger. I do have to admit though this has been a really rough year for me and if it weren't for my friends who are my family and also my family I would probably have snapped and done something drastic. I am not gonna bore you with the details of what made this year such a shit year for me but I will say to all my friends I love you and I will never leave your side and never stop supporting you through your endeavors no matter what they be. And I know you will do the same for me.

Here is the thing that made me kinda tear up:


"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.
The one who turns to his friend and says, 'That's The One."

Yeah I know kinda gay but oh well.

1 comment: