Monday, November 2, 2009

My friends

Just started this and I think the best way for me to begin this blog is by saying a little something about all my friends that are in my life right now and how they make me feel:

Jarrod Clark: 10 years we have known each other and we are pretty much like brothers. We lived together once before and when I lost my housing most recently you opened your home to me and my cat, I cannot think of a better friend than you, well ok I lied there are two others but you know what I mean. Many times you and I have been called the twins because of our bantering and how well we get along with each other. Jarrod, your friendship means so much to me Thank you for everything.

Tyler Brown: You douche I cannot believe you left me to move back to Spokane! How the hell am I supposed to have my geek outs without you near? Tyler you are such a great friend that I know if I ever needed anything you would be there in a heart beat. I am looking forward to seeing you again this Friday its been too long. I know that this apartment will look probably like a disaster like all my other apartments when you and I get through it all. Tyler, thank you for being such a dear friend to me.

Bryan Oliver: What can I say about you to make it sound justified? Not much we do have a very unique friendship and one that will always be a strong one too. Sometimes you get on my nerves but I think that's cause I love you like a brother. Bryan, I know that you and I's friendship will always be strong.

Ian Southworth: Milkman your dedication to friends is truly up there among the highest of all things I have ever encountered. You are one great friend and I think that the movie will be phenomenal. I honestly, in the short time I have known you come to think of you like a brother. Ian, thank you for helping me through a hard part in my life by involving me in your movie.

Bryn Kristi: You came into our lives as just an actress for Ian's movie and you stayed in our hearts. How you can put up with us on an almost daily basis is way beyond me but I give you props for it. Bryn, Thank you for being such a kick ass lady.

Mark Coleman: You and I have not always seen eye to eye because of my say anything attitude but each time our friendship has grown stronger and different over the years. Can you believe we met on gay.com with you trying to rapid fire stump me with comic trivia? Mark, You are a great friend and I am happy to have you in my life.

Sean Miller: I'm 7 days older than you and I think its funny when we start talking about who is older cause you always bring up 'by a week'. I think if it weren't for Mark and the group that our friendship would never have existed can you believe we met during Superman Returns almost 4 years ago? Sean, thank you for bgeing the voice of reason when I am about to do something stupid.

Shane Southworth: What can I say about you in the short time I have known you in person? Not much really but I do know that you are going to become a great friend and someone I will know for many years to come. Shane, thank you for putting up with my innane text messages and genuinly being an awesome guy.

Jason Farris: You my friend are probably one person that can make me laugh hard just by being you. I know very little about you but can see that you are a good man and will always be a good friend. Jason, thank you for letting me steal movies from you and for introducing me to Sacha Sacket.

Jason Wolford: I probably mispelled your name and for that I apologize. We lived together in OC during my 'angry, confused, I am not gay' period of my life and you put up with me ever sense then. Jason thank you for showing me that friends can be subjected to corrections and still take criticisms well.

Chad Reed: I found a common interest in you with Anita Blake and got you hooked on Harry Dresden. I think a friendship with you is great with your innocence. Chad, thank you for being there as a friend if I ever needed anyone to talk to.

Josh Clark: I have known you as long as I have known your brother and Jason W. and all I can say about you is that I love teasing you and being teased back. I do miss hanging out with you almost every weekend when you lived up here but the times I do see you more than makes up for it. Josh, thank you for putting up with my smartassedness and my picking on you.

Bill Prescott: Mr. Radio personality himself. Bill you are a good and funny man. If I had more time and you didn't work graveyard anymore I would hang out with you. Bill, thank you for showing me the kindness that only you can provide.

Bob Chamberlain: What can I say about Bob? He is such a generous man. Bob I think out of the Skagg months you and a few other things were the best to come out of it. Bob, thank you for always bieng there with an ear to lend and long fun stories.

Bryan Goodin: We met years ago at a Pimps and Whose party and started dating almost after that. Bryan, thank you for showing me that love did exist even if it was form a moody Taurus.

Mason Suehs: I have know you for only a short time and I have come to love you dearly in a strictly platonic way. Mason, I always look forward to talking to you and hearing about your day, you are the one reminder that not everyting is horrible.

Casey Dixson: I have known you for a while now and I have to say knowing you has always been one of the most unique experiences. Casey, you are a great man we need to hang out more.

Phil Miering: You are my comic guy. I love going into TFAW and shooting the shit with you. Phil, you make my days happy when I go to the shop and see you there. We will hang out outside of the shop.

Dave Russell: You are one of my two British friends but the only one I feel really close too. You make me laugh and are a very stand up guy. Dave, your ingenious way of doing things and your Beaker costume show that you have a great imagination.

My family: I couldn't survive without knowing that you are there for me in the subtle and different ways that you are. I love each and everyone of you even though sometimes I want to beat your heads in with rocks.

To everyone else: I love you all. If I missed putting you on this list I am sorry it was not my intent. You all are close in my heart. Thank you all for being my friend.

6 comments:

  1. Matt, this has definitely been a great 10 years knowing you and I look forward to the many years to come brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Matt... and I love having another sister...;-) Seriously though... I'm always here for you dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I challenge your other friends to comment on here! Blog VS you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't see that happening but I have been shocked before. Blog Vs you Round 1...Fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Blog dodges and counters with a knee to the sternum*

    ReplyDelete