Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nothing fucking doing.

Ok so I haven't really blogged in a couple of days, well because not much has really happened.

Friday: of last week I hung out with my best friend Tyler and we played video games, sorted comics and basically did the same shit we do every time we hang out together. Really nothing big with that day other than seeing Tyler after not seeing him for almost 5 months. Oh yeah one of the Lantern Corps Rings came in also...the Yellow ring of Fear... Made me fucking happy to have that...

Saturday: Not a damn thing was done and I liked it that way. I played video games and well actually thats about all I did. Shocking huh?

Sunday: I planned something to get my friends to mingle on this upcoming Friday but I don't know how well it will pan out. We'll see!

Monday: Went to school and decided to skip Geology class because there is really no reason for it...no lab this week cause of the Holiday.

Tuesday: Nothing doing but school and coming home.

Today Wednesday: I went to the Comic Shop and got a few books and two more Lantern rings to bring my collection up to 4 of 8 so far. Today's books were Toyfare 149, X-Force 21, Dark X-Men 1(the return of Nate Grey, OH FUCK YEAH), Green Lantern 47, Booster Gold 25 and 26, and Green Lantern Corps 42. The rings I got this week are Indigo and Orange, Compassion and Greed. Two more rings in one week and another week two more rings then I will have all 8.

That's pretty much everything I have or haven't done in these past few days. Kinda sad huh? Oh well its life it happens.

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on, Tuesday was game night! We had pizza, beer, friends, and video games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a pretty good week. I like that kind of pace.

    ReplyDelete